Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Air Box $65, Recoil Assembly $45, Boyessen reeds and cages only 6 miles on new reeds $45, RAV Valves $70, Chain Case both upper and lower sprockets and cover$85, Exhaust manifold ceramic coated $40, Expansion Chamber Ceremic Coated 150$ both where just coated this year, OEM Exhaust $125, <strike>Seat Good Condition no tears $75</strike>, <strike>Hood with yellow and black vents $125</strike>, Round Slide 40mm carbs $50 each, MPEM $100, SKI DOO <strike>Snowmobile Cover $75</strike>, Cylinder Head $45, <strike>Brake Leve</strike>r and Caliper $100

If you dont see something here PM me I have might have it and not listed it.
The crank bearings went out of the motor and instead of fixing the motor I decided to part it out and buy a newer sled. If interested in some items let me know. All item for sale DO Not include shipping.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Air Box $65, Recoil Assembly $45, Boyessen reeds and cages only 6 miles on new reeds $45, RAV Valves $70, Chain Case both upper and lower sprockets and cover $85, Tachometer $50, Speedometer $45, Exhaust manifold ceramic coated $40, Expansion Chamber Ceremic Coated 150$ both where just coated this year, OEM Exhaust $125, Seat Good Condition no tears $75, Hood with yellow and black vents $125, Round Slide 40mm carbs $50 each, MPEM $100, SKI DOO Snowmobile Cover $75, Cylinder Head $45, Brake Lever and Caliper $100
If you dont see something here PM me I have might have it and not listed it.
The crank bearings went out of the motor and instead of fixing the motor I decided to part it out and buy a newer sled. If interested in some items let me know. All item for sale DO Not include shipping.
[/b]

what year is it.?

·
Registered
329 Posts
expansion chamber that is ceramic coated. Is this a stock doo pipe you had coated.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
expansion chamber that is ceramic coated. Is this a stock doo pipe you had coated.
[/b]
Yes it is a stock pipe that I had coated just this summer. It has a few pit marks but overall looks pretty good.

i'll take the engine

How much for COMPLETE engine minus the airbox and pipes/can?

[/b]
I assume you want the engine plate, strator, carbs, head, both jugs etc. if this is the case how does $300 plus shipping sound. Please PM me and I will get back to you quicker.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do you have the plastic light switch housing and pushbutton left??? (installs over the brake cable on the bars)

Thanks Dooed

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hey man, i am looking for a rear track shock. SHould fit an 01 MXZ 800 i would assume? Also, what type of windshield did it have? And possibly a whole handle Bar Assembly.

Name some prices.

THanks

Bauer

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey man, i am looking for a rear track shock. SHould fit an 01 MXZ 800 i would assume? Also, what type of windshield did it have? And possibly a whole handle Bar Assembly.
Name some prices.
THanks

Bauer
[/b]
Bauer,

I can't help you with the rear track shock as I sold the old suspension last year and replaced it with an expert x. It had the OEM wind shield, I think it 14 or 15 inches tall and smoke in color. It is in ok condition and but on the part of the windshield that goes under the cowling 2 small pieces have broken off. The handle bar assemble looks to be sold but if it falls thru I will let you know. The windshield $15 dollars plus shipping.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Are the reeds and cages Boyessen? Or just the peddles? Both sides included? If so I'm interested in them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are the reeds and cages Boyessen? Or just the peddles? Both sides included? If so I'm interested in them.
[/b]
Only the peddles, on a 2000 because of the round slide carbs they did not offer complete cages. At least I could not find any.

Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
109 Posts
hey do u have the ignition system still? with ur key and everything would i also need to buy the MPEM unit then also? how much?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts