Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get a parts diagram for my '93 MX470. I would like to do some work on it this summer and would be nice to have the diagram so when I go to look for parts I have the factory numbers, placement of bushings, spacers, washers as they are supposed to be.
thanks

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Thanks....been there but I am looking for something with OEM part numbers on it. I will await more replies.[/b]
Any site will give you the part numbers...just add the parts to the shopping cart by adding a 1 to the quantity box beside the part then go to the bottom of the page and select add to my shopping cart and the OEM part number will appear at the check out with prices

·
Registered
63 Posts
Next time you go to the dealer to buy parts, ask them to print off the schematic and part numbers for you. They'll do it easily and gladly, esp. if you keep buying parts from them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like this site:

http://www.ski-doo.com/en-US/Parts.htm

- hit visit site now;
- then View Parts Catalogue
- at the top left it says "Products" click "Go"
- choose your model year from the folders on the right and then the model and then system.

This is identical to the parts look up that Skidoo here in my town uses when I buy parts from them.

Woodler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts