Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really getting tired of this damb pass word crap every time I try to get on  i have to go throught #### to get on here !!!  Cookies are set to accept but still cant get on with out going  to all the trouble with pass word
\

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
First, try this:

When you get to the forums, don't re-login. Click on the SNOWMOBILEWORLD FORUMS link that is just under the "Welcome Guest" near the top of the forums. When you click on that does it automatically log you in???

If it does, just bookmark that page. That will solve your issue.

If it doesn't log you in, click on the login link and enter your info. Then bookmark the next page that loads. Does that help?

Third, if none of tht helps, what exactly is the message you are getting??? Not logged in or password incorrect??

Please try the above and answer the questions. From there we should be able to figure out what is wrong.

Thanks.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (skidoo u @ June 11, 2002, 09:59am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">for some reason  nothing works on the name SKI-DOO-U-2
but as the name ski-doo-u i have no problem loging on
??[/b][/quote]
I think I know what is going on. Send me a PM or email with what you want your password to be for SKI-DOO-U-2
and I will reset it for you.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts