Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Pauls computer blew up from the 100 posts a day that he made.  Hes no were in sight.    

I can just picture the keys flying of his key board.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hmmm, still no posts. I hope nothing bad happened, he would probably post even on his death bed  

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yea, how the hell can someone post 100 a day? There aren't even that many threads on here to post on really. He just writes for the sake of writing even if you don't know jack about the subject I think.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Really, that has to be some task to pump out that many posts. He must have come down with a serious case of carpel tunnel or something.(if that's how you spell it?)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I don't think he has quite 100 posts per day.....otherwise that would mean that he has only been on the forum for 12 days  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
OK....everyone let's not panic...he'll be back....everyone needs a bathroom break once in a while.....

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
no no never 100 per day, i think i got to 18 once. i'm just on here everyday that's why it looks like alot. i work 60 hours a week so this is my calm down here for about an hour a day.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i am sure that mxz7 noticed my closing signature because i see he changed his.  

1 - 10 of 10 Posts