Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The park is open for sleding - there is a decent base in most areas, some small bare spots to avoid on the more wooded trails.

The mountain trail is not passable as of sunday - running water and barespots made it unpassable for sleds.

The access road from the parking area out to the lakes and camping area is in great shape, packed well, great for sledding. camp ground area in good shape as well. It shouldnt need to be said, but I will say it anyways - THE LAKE IS NOT FROZEN YET AND SHOULD NOT BE RIDDEN OR EVEN WALKED ON!

RoundPond tral is in decent shape for the most part - most of the crossings are in good shape as well.

Rt17 - isnt completed - starts down on round pond and takes you to area you would normaly turn left and head out twds the powerlines (by the great big rock wall) - When i was there on sunday, noone had even ventured down that section of the trail as of yet - and considering that even in good conditions between there and the powerlines can be a tough go, i didnt chance it. Id say we need some def need some more snow on the ground for that

They do not appear to be grooming (maybe the base roads considering what good shape they were in but thats all if any)

Heading out there for a lil bit tonight after work - i will post an update if there are any major changes.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Most likely the rained has washed most of the snow away. I live @ 10 miles from thier and we dont have much left here....and with 40's forcasted the rest of the week, whats thier will be totally gone by friday. :bash:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts