Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the PEET dryers? I'm thinking about picking one up, but want to know how well they work.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with the PEET dryers? I'm thinking about picking one up, but want to know how well they work.[/b]
good, I like the way it works on my leather boots.

·
Registered
49 Posts
They work really well I work outside alot in the winter and I put my boots on in the morning and they are toasty warm and nice and dry.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very Nice, I was unsure at first due to it not having a fan to push the warm air into my boots and gloves but it works just fine. I have the glove attachment and that is awsome also.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Yup, they are great if your boots are constantly getting wet inside. There was a time when I could not live without my boot dryers because in the morning my boots would still be wet from the day before. We don't seem to use or need ours anymore, probably because we don't ride or board in the rain anymore. Some of us don't have that option, especially if you work in the elements. I haven't had wet boots in the morning since I quit playing in the rain. It may also be that now we use better boots and they don't get wet in the first place. If your boots are always getting soaked you might try upgrading your boot. To me a fully waterproof boot is probably the single most important piece of winter snow gear. I use Danners for snowmobiling and adjust sock layers to suit the temperature. Haven't used the Peet dryers in like 2 years despite approx 100 days per year combined snowboarding and snowmobiling.

·
Registered
361 Posts
We have an old woodstove/oven

Liners come out and go in the oven, works like a charm!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
We have an old woodstove/oven

Liners come out and go in the oven, works like a charm![/b]
I bet your cakes smell really good. NOT!!! :hallo1:

:lmao:

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts