Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Here is your #... 1-800-210-5941.  If you don't mind me asking, what specific info are you looking to find out about the 02 800CC?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
prime clutch broken i just bought sled and was wondering if it had 1or 2 year warr,

·
Registered
91 Posts
All "LE's"(CC's) should have a 2 year warranty in 02 because they were early ordered. Regardless of how they dealership had it in their inventory, it HAD to be ordered pre-season/Spring Break wich qualifies it for the 2nd year warranty included with the sled.  Understand??  It's hard to explain in text.....

-JPL

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Regarding warranty, it was explained to me that the second year warranty only applied to a snow check sled if the sled was purchased by the individual that placed the initial order. If your sled is an 02, its still covered under the first year warranty, replacement under warranty should be no problem. Have you tried getting warranty throught a dealer yet? If not, thats the place to start not with A/C. Good luck Rick.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Anyone have a 1-800 # that works from Ontario Canada???
The 1-800-210-5941 does not work from this area anymore.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks Rick, I'll give it a try in the morning.
I have to phone and bitch about not getting the AC Blast deal!!!!
If more people would do the same we may actually get it on our new FireCats.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
No doubt about it.  It would also be true if more followed up with A/C on warranty issues. Most give up on the first no which is what the mfgs are counting on. As you know I'm proof that staying on their butts flat out works. Rick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts