Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats on the new sled,can't wait to see the pics, the sled looks awesome. I just saw the pics of the race sled for WSA and it looks crazy!! :) :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by tatalover78@Oct 22 2002, 04:34 PM
Picking it saturday, along with my new trailer. I'll post some pics later this weekend
Nice. Friend of mine, who works for a nearbye shop picked up the same sled. It's about time he bought a 440, hehe ya hear me Jay? Around us all the trails are pretty tight. I followed my buddy(440ZX racer) up a mountain from top to bottom last year and although I easily kept up, I could tell his sled was just eating up the trails. He wieghs about 30 more pounds than me too. The sled just seemed to glide through the rough stuff.

·
Registered
310 Posts
congrats tatalover!! im also picking up my 97 zr 440 this weekend! cant wait to see the pics of ur pro x!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats on the new sled now all you need is some white stuff !!!!

SWRules

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me add too, that I would not be getting my sled this weekend if it wasnt for my dealer jumping through hoops. I know I may have posted some crap about those guys earilier, but man did they ever make me look like a fool for doing it. Those guys really did a good job making sure I was happy, even besides the fact that I got really impatient with them. So hats off to my dealer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts