Snowmobile World banner

Pics From Last Weekend

3K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  edrocks3 
#1 ·
I had to do some testing too.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
LOL. So did ours :angry: :angry: Its raining as i type. What i want to happen is for ALL the snow on the ground in the state to MELT, then have a week or so of extremely cold weather, so everything freezes, then start snowing again! (which is the way its looking right now! :) )

#6 ·
how did the testing turn out ?

#9 ·
Originally posted by PANTERAONE@Nov 22 2002, 12:51 PM
how did the testing turn out ?
I am pretty please with the performance of the sled.

There is room for some improvments but for the money I paid I can't complain.

I rode with both the factory can, as well as the MBRP trail canister.

The MBRP sounds great, and isn't very loud.

We have another sled that was just picked up that is a bit of a differnent story.

its a 97 VMAX 4 that has what looks like 4 custom pipes and 4 stingers.

This thing sounds like a bloody motocross race all by itself. Does anyone have a factory exhaust for one of these?

I have full race canisters on my Ducati and it sounds like a saturn compared to this thing.

#11 ·
looks like its still a shorty?when are you longtracking it?

#13 ·
hopefully you can find a suspension...try georges garage(ask for gilles)705-273-2777..he usually has suspensions for sale,even if you cant find one i think you will be fine with extensions,durability wont be a problem :D

#15 ·
my extension is a bombardier one

#19 ·
That is one great lookin sled now I know what mine would look like with a yellow sheild lol GO PURPLE!!
hey dp wheres your pants?? :D :D

#20 ·
Pantera 1: I seen on another site that you have a picture of the boivin skid as your avatar. Do you have a bigger picture that you can post, it looks interesting. I want to do something like that to my sled any pros or cons?

#22 ·
xotar,send your email again,ill send you a few pics....all pro's no con's with the suspension :D kc@puc.net

#23 ·
hey danr....is there a story behind"tag team partner"? :devil:

#25 ·
you know im curious and impatient :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.