Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone who showed up for the last minute ride in Seney this weekend. We all had a blast and got to meet some members whom I had never ridden with before. Everyone knew how to handle a sled and was very quick to help when someone did go down (often the second day :tongue: )
I was hoping for at least 15" of snow to make the trip a go and was a little worried on the way up. From St. Ignace all the way to M-77 only had a couple inches of snow, from us-2 to Germfask there was at most 5-6 inches. We hit Seney a few miles down the road and are greeted with 10-15inches, from that point north its just gets deeper and deeper. In the woods the snow is easily 3ft deep and in many places probably closer to 4 feet. The snow on the trails does get a little thin into Grand Marais but the town is accesible, they have probable 6-12 inches in town but many of the yards are bare due to the wind.
Here are some pics
This is all we saw for 2 days
[attachment=35462:p4050012.jpg]
LCeskimo carving it up
[attachment=35463:p4060017.jpg]
Renegademike
[attachment=35464:p4060018.jpg]
700Cadillac
[attachment=35465:p4060020.jpg]
Renegademike in a sea of white
[attachment=35466:p4060096.jpg]

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BCthetwo coming down the trail
[attachment=35467:p4060099.jpg]
Yours truely
[attachment=35468:p4060100.jpg]
ScottMc and I carving it up
[attachment=35469:p4070130.jpg]
Unlimited untouched roads everywhere
[attachment=35470:p4070131.jpg]
ScottMc
[attachment=35471:p4070138.jpg]
My wifes hair :tongue:
[attachment=35472:p4070145.jpg]
Renegademike buroughing again
[attachment=35473:p4070156.jpg]

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a couple more
ScottMc showing us how its done the long way across
[attachment=35474:p4070198.jpg]
Me taking the conservative route
[attachment=35475:p4070207.jpg]

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Awesome Pics Jason ! OMG the snow huh?

Your wife's hair is proof enough of the fun you guys had.. I bet she was lovin that hot shower. :)

Snow4

·
Registered
82 Posts
Like I told the guys over the weekend, this was the best ride I've ever been on PERIOD. Everyone was top drawer. I'll admit I was a little nervous about meeting up with new people by myself but I can see myself riding with this crew any time they'll have me in the future. Very disapointed to have missed Sledhead this weekend though. I'll have pictures to show soon. Have to upload them at the library, dialup is too slow at home. Again it was great to meet everyone Jason F, RenegadeMike, ScottMc, 700Cadillac, BCthetwo, Eric and Carrie.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like I told the guys over the weekend, this was the best ride I've ever been on PERIOD. Everyone was top drawer. I'll admit I was a little nervous about meeting up with new people by myself but I can see myself riding with this crew any time they'll have me in the future. Very disapointed to have missed Sledhead this weekend though. I'll have pictures to show soon. Have to upload them at the library, dialup is too slow at home. Again it was great to meet everyone Jason F, RenegadeMike, ScottMc, 700Cadillac, BCthetwo, Eric and Carrie.[/b]

You can ride with us anytime :thumbsup:

A pic of my wife Cari before all the snow madness started :inlove:
[attachment=35477:p4040002.JPG]

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
So what happened to the Dude?

Jeff

·
Registered
316 Posts
eeeeeeeeeeee pppppppppppppp iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ccccccc
eeeeeeeeeeee ppppppppppppppp iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ccccccccccc
eeee pppp ppppp iiiii ccc cccc
eeee pppp ppppp iiiii cccc cccc
eeee pppp ppppp iiii cccc cccc
eeee pppp pppp iiiii cccc
eeee pppp pppp iiiii cccc
eeeeeeeeee pppppppppppppp iiiii cccc
eeeeeeeeee ppppppppppppp iiii cccc
eeee pppp iiii cccc
eeee pppp iiii cccc
eeee pppp iiii cccc
eeee pppp iiii cccc cccc
eeee pppp iiii cccc cccc
eeeeeeeeeeee pppp iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cccc cccc
eeeeeeeeeeee pppp iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cccccccccccc

Powder Quest '07
I must commend Jason(Anyone seen my wife?), Mike (Have sled will travel), Brandon (Crew chief),Carrie (The wise one), and Shawn (the trunkmeister), for not only their capable guide service but also their great company. Scott (Aquaman), on the other hand - well that's another story..............
But seriously, thanks to everyone for an awesome time.

BC

·
700CADILLAC
105 Posts
:thumbsup: IT SURE WAS FUN THIS WEEKEND, THE NEW PEOPLE I MET WERE GREAT TOO. AND THANKS AGAIN BRANDON FOR LENDING US THE FLOOR. LOL I WISH I COULD HAVE STAYED UP MONDAY TOO. BUT WE MADE OUR GOAL OF RIDING LONGER INTO THE SEASON THAN
JASON F :lmao: ON SUNDAY ME AND SCOTT RODE BY OURSELVES AND PUT ON ABOUT 50 MILES OF TWO TRACK BUSTIN. WE RODE BY THE EAGLES NEST AND DIDN'T EVEN SLOW DOWN... :whistling: WE NEVER SAW A SLED UNTIL WE WERE 1 MILE AWAY FROM SENEY ON OUR WAY BACK. AFTER LOADING WE WENT OVER TO ANDY'S BAR TO GET SOME GRUB AND THEY TRIED TO FEED US EASTER DINNER, THE WHOLE TOWN WAS THERE.

Attachments

·
700CADILLAC
105 Posts
:thumbsup: MORE TEASERS, I ALMOST FORGOT. WE SAW THE COOLEST THING ON THE WAY HOME, ON M-123 JUST NORTH OF TROUT LAKE BY THE OLD SCHOOL BUS ON IT'S SIDE WE SAW A GREY WOLF STANDING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ditto to all that was stated by the others. It was the best conditions I have seen in several years and it was great riding with everybody.

Brandon carving the fresh POW
[attachment=35489:p4050010.gif]

Jason showing how to puddle skip
[attachment=35490:p4060040.gif]

Awesome senery
[attachment=35491:p4050019.gif]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Wow, what a great Easter present ya-all had.(3-4ft of snow) Looks like ya had a great ride. Is that in the UP area?[/b]
Central/Eastern UP near Lake superior...

I heard the Key had similiar conditions if not a little deeper

·
Registered
316 Posts
I also need to thank ya'll for not posting the "other" pics!
How did the rest of Saturday turn out?
How did the video turn out from "snowdust productions"?

BC

1 - 20 of 47 Posts