Snowmobile World banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the awesome ride with you guys Jason.
I am all done with marked/groomed trail riding.
I will now stick to off trail powder and water.
Wifes 500SS Rev 121" for sale.
Great pics, let see more.
eo

·
Registered
63 Posts
I also need to thank ya'll for not posting the "other" pics!
How did the rest of Saturday turn out?
How did the video turn out from "snowdust productions"?

BC[/b]
The video was good for about 15 seconds and then the handy cam got covered in snow and couldn't see anything after that. Perhaps we can piece together several videos and make a little movie clip.

Regarding the "other" pictures.....don't be thanking us just yet. :undercover: I'm sure they'll be posted sooner or later. I did all I could to not post a couple last night. :p

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
eo[/b]
Dont sell it, longtrack it

Mike let me see some pictures (PM), otherwise I will be forced to use my moderating abilities for an evil cause :devil:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How did the rest of Saturday turn out?
BC[/b]
The rest of Sat was as just as amazing as the powder in the morning. We did manage to find a couple narrower two tracks that must have been over 4 feet deep, this is the area where Cari managed to get the short track stuck 5 times in five minutes. (Thanks Caddy for your strong back :lookaround: ) We continued northeast until the Two Hearted river started blocking our routes and then cut back into Grand Marais again for food and fuel. Ended up back in Seney at around 11pm just whipped from all the hard core riding, went to ScottMc's room watched some footage from the trip and crashed hard.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
eo[/b]
Like Matt said.......DON'T SELL IT, LONG TRACK IT ! Like we did.. :D
[attachment=35496:100_0087.jpg]
[attachment=35495:4_1_2007_04.jpg]
[attachment=35497:4_1_2007_10.jpg]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Like Matt said.......DON'T SELL IT, LONG TRACK IT ! Like we did.. :D

Snow4[/b]

with a little creativity you can longtrack anything lol .I`m posting so I get notified when these special "photo`s " show up

Attachments

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
So what happened to the Dude?

Jeff[/b]
The Dude Ended up in Christmas, Michigan w/ a friend from Work and his 2 boys
Drove up Sat. morn and just got back! Stay tuned for my thread and
pics! I wanted to Ride with YOURS TRUELY so bad!!! :bash: it just
didn't work out!!!! Stay tuned soon I'm up next JasonF, and crew!!! :thumbsup:
Hope I made you proud! -Dave

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
with a little creativity you can longtrack anything lol .I`m posting so I get notified when these special "photo`s " show up[/b]
"special photo's" LOL LOL........Must admit the curiosity is way up.....come on Guy's, aren't we one big happy family here? Don't be shy now !

Snow4

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sound like you guys had one heck of a time. It figures this would be the first year I put up my sled early...

Come on guys, we need to see all the pics... Why is LCEskimo always involved when stuff like that starts happening??? :whistling:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Sound like you guys had one heck of a time. It figures this would be the first year I put up my sled early...

Come on guys, we need to see all the pics... Why is LCEskimo always involved when stuff like that starts happening??? :whistling:[/b]
It sounds almost like you were there :tongue: Thats all LCEskimo kept saying, "I'm never coming back here again, this always happens when I come here" :tongue:

·
Registered
211 Posts
It sounds almost like you were there :tongue: Thats all LCEskimo kept saying, "I'm never coming back here again, this always happens when I come here" :tongue:[/b]
This sounds like the Cat fishing in Seney post :whistling: :lmao:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time. Just started snowing here in northern lower michigan hopefully we get the 8 inches we are supposed to so me and my friend can get in the last ride of the year. :D

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Was just looking through all my pics again from this trip and got chills. I don't know if this trip was a good final trip for me or not. Usually when you make your final trip or the year the conditions are so so and you know its time to be done. Now after finishing with a trip like this I think I'll go mad this summer waiting. Its going to be a brutal summer, could someone please pass the prozac. :crazy: :p

Renegademike summing it all up.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Was just looking through all my pics again from this trip and got chills. I don't know if this trip was a good final trip for me or not. Usually when you make your final trip or the year the conditions are so so and you know its time to be done. Now after finishing with a trip like this I think I'll go mad this summer waiting. Its going to be a brutal summer, could someone please pass the prozac. :crazy: :p

Renegademike summing it all up.[/b]
OH MY FREAKIN God!!! I can't stand it!!!! :bash:

Attachments

·
700CADILLAC
105 Posts
We were sworn to secrecy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happens in the U.P. stays in the U.P. :whistling: w00t

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
We were sworn to secrecy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happens in the U.P. stays in the U.P. :whistling: w00t[/b]
:undercover: :unsure:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts