Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sled finnally got to see some snow.  Thats my 500mxz in the background with snowmoking (my bro) driving it.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Buddy smashing through some snow with his 2000 Mxz.

He later crashed going down that cliff in the background and hurt his knees.  But nothing serious.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me trying to melt the ice out of my modular helmet.  There good helmets but I got my share of complaints.

My buddy Jessy (Driving a Arctic Cat Panter couldnt help but notice the fantastic fit and finish of skidoo?
Or was just watching me melt my helmet.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me standing in the snow.  I wasnt at the bottom.  Im 6,6 so im guessing the snow was a good 3 feet if not more.  I tried to dig to the bottom with my arm but my arm wasnt long enough.  I love snow.  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dan the moment my dealer gives me one for free it will be on my sled.  I hate replacing things that dont need replacing.  

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Nice pics machzzzz1.I wanted to get up there for one last ride but the so called men i ride with say they've had enough for the year
If it keeps snowing like it is now i'll be able to go for a rip around the neighbourhood tonight

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
2 questions:  
#1. Where's the picture of the speedo barried?

#2. I thought modulars never iced up?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was to much snow to get the speedo burried.  Truth is ive never been in so much snow.  The max i could get is 185km.  But im going back this weekend so if i can find some more speed i will get the pic.  Accually I can almost garrenty it for monday.

As for the modulars never icing up.  Yeah right. Ive had my mouth guard snap where the snaps are and if its -5 or colder they always freeze up.  

I just finished filing the air vents on the outside so i can breath more.  Other then that its a great helmet.  I havent seen any fog on the visor yet.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mighty RX-1  

Ever since you sold your mach and changed your name you have been getting very arrogent.  Not in your last one above but in general.  Your posts are one or two liners that mostly critizize others.  You have gotten cold.  

When you were mightymach you used to have nice long posts that helped people and you were easily one of my favorite posters to reply to.  Not just because you had a mach but just because your posts were simular to mine.  But not anymore.  I didnt think a brand change could change someone like that but it did.  Im just wondering.  

And when i say your posts were simular to mine i dont just mean the same opinions.  Your way of arguing was much cleaner and nicer to read.  You really got your point across.  I took you very seriously as someone with valubal imput to this sight.  But when i read your posts now its like im reading somthing from basic bob.  

And check monday on the skidoo fourm about the speedo pic.  Ill take it no matter what speed i get to. I can almost garrenty a 200+ photo i just got to get the weight of the front skis a bit more.  

See ya.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I went up last weekend too.  Drove up thurs, blew the crank at about 20 miles.  Came home on Friday.  Engineered for the way you ride is a bunch of hooey!  Think I'm  gonna buy an F7.  Only 7000km on the 670.

·
Registered
151 Posts
That was a good weekend.  We went over a 50 km lake.  Ive never been over a lake that long on a ski doo before.  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
machzzzz1,
 it's easy to criticize that's why lots do it. nice pictures.  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Machzzzz1: One have the guys at work who has a modular had something break on his Modular. I'll send him an email & find out what it was.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts