Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still waiting on orange runners and skidplate....this thing rocks guys....was well worth the wait!! bring on the snow i hope im posting these pics right because its my 1st time doing this

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2002mxzx...ill email you some.....i cant get the pics to work in here and i have no clue why......sux cause id like to show yas

·
Registered
678 Posts
Your pics are probably too big, they have to be less than 100K :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how can i make these pics smaller...im using the canon software that came w/ this camera, but i cant figure out how to shrink them...any ideas?....i gotta get these posted..LOL

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm not sure with your software, I use photoshop and adjust the copression ofthe JPG when I save it. What software are you using, I may be able to help.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
orange skidplate is coming this week.....i just finished the orange runners tonight,,,,will have a pic up soon

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice Sled, was the problem the picture size?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes it was andw1...thanks for the help..i opened it in photoshop and did it from there...but now i got it too big! oh well ill figure it out,,,,,thanks again

·
Registered
343 Posts
Very nice I think I give my left nut for it !This is what I would want exactly. I also think the 600 ho is just as good as the 800 for cheaper price . There suppose to be 122hp [10%more than plain 600 mxz motor ], and is 10-12hp less than the 800 hummm , anyways that what I want . Just have to convince the wife I need one. :( probably just buy another 4-5 year old sled again. P.S.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Well worth the wait it looks great. The orange is nice i never thought of that. I will pst pics of mine as soon as i get it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys.....i was biting my tongue as far as what color accessories to get at the dealer.....the orange really brought out the little bit of orange that the sled has...still waiting on skidplater and shock covers....boy putting on these accessories is a blast..hardest part was the running boards..ski-doo makes a damn good rivet! my hands are killing me! what do you guys think for color of shock covers? yellow or orange? thanks guys

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice work Gotspeed! I'd stick with yellow shock covers, only reason is your going to lose the yellow that is on the springs and in my opinion you need a little yellow out front. Or you could put the orange covers on and paint your A arms! :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sweet sled, nice pics, nice choice in color accessories! I still don't have mine :cussing: and it's snowing :angry:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts