·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and one more

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
yup..that's the stuff right there....That's where I was for 9 straight days! My pics are getting developed as we speak!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
OK, what kind of jobs are there up there?  I want to be able to play in that stuff every night and weekend!!!!  I'm sick of heat, heat, more heat, suffocating heat, then finally "cooling" down to just heat again.  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Awesome! Your sled must be the ZR CC right?  Is it an 800?  How does that guy like his Legend?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, thats my 800 c/c.As for the legend. He loves it for the trails. He says it handles very well on the trails. It has a very front end heavy feeling to it. When you let off the throttle the front end dives hard like your on the brakes hard. It also goes quite well for a trail 600. All around though, he says it has its good points as well as its bad points.  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wolfman @ Feb. 25, 2002, 9:40pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK, what kind of jobs are there up there?  I want to be able to play in that stuff every night and weekend!!!!  I'm sick of heat, heat, more heat, suffocating heat, then finally "cooling" down to just heat again.  
[/b][/quote]
hey wolfman you need to sell the mercedes and jump in that cummins and go on snowquest.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wow, I really want to get out there and ride.  The bug has been itching since Dec. 1st, which was the last time I rode.  I might be going this weekend too!!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I didn't know what that white stuff was either when we got there. One of the locals clued us in that the things we had on the trailers behind the vehicles were designed to run on that white stuff. They were right, they work awesome in the SNOW

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LadyK @ Feb. 26, 2002, 09:12am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wolfman @ Feb. 25, 2002, 9:40pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK, what kind of jobs are there up there?  I want to be able to play in that stuff every night and weekend!!!!  I'm sick of heat, heat, more heat, suffocating heat, then finally "cooling" down to just heat again.  
[/b][/quote]
hey wolfman you need to sell the mercedes and jump in that cummins and go on snowquest.

[/b][/quote]
Well,  If I sold the Mercedes, I wouldn't get enough for it to pay for another trip!!  

That's the thing with owning a 22 year old restoration project.  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
If you can't say anything nice........

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Acrulz33. you really don't like people , do you!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
ACRules, at this point I would be happy with enough snow to make a fricken snowball, let alone 5"!  If you have more, you are LUCKY!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, LadyKatRider. You can have it all. I'm probably done for the year due to my brand new sled constantly breaking. Gonna trade it in but haven't decided to stay with Cat or not
You better leave some for Rocketman though. He will be riding out that way this weekend.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts