Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, I noticed the pics posted over lap posts.
"paul yarek" left a reply but the picture goes right over it. Then on the bottom, the picture extends the boundries. Topic was started by " jeepster". Nice photos though.....

"Last nights Ride" by zrt over laps serveral posts as well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm using netscape on a Sun workstation and I get pictures
overlaping also. Not sure what my pixel size is on this
thing.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Actually, the pixel size isn't the cause, its the #### Netscape browser. As soon as I read the title of this post I figured you were using Netscape.

Netscape is picky on table declarations. I just loaded Netscape 4.7 and looked at the forum with the Halloween skin. It looks like crap. I can only say sorry to those that are using Netscape. You guys don't know how much better it looks in Internet Explorer 5.X +.

Anyways, I corrected the problem and redefined line height so Netscape doesn't get confused.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Our next bug fix update (coming soon) will provide much better compatibility with Netscape.

Shouldn't be long now!

Thanks.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't, my pc here at work is a controled eviroment for testing. I use my pc to telenet into our lab to test UI's for future software, so I run a specific version of Netscape and IE and another QA person will run a different version from mine. IE is just slow because of the ports I am running through. It varies between days. Somedays nothing will start so I am a sitting duck for awhile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts