Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does some one have pics & specs of a ZR 600 Blair Morgan edition?

Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
For a picture of one, see my profile.

Specs/features:
108 hp - same as stock ZR600 of 2000.
1.25 inch Camoplast Preditor track, same as Sno-Pro of that season
Reverse clicker shocks.
Flat side carbs, I think the stock 2000 ZR's all had them.
13.5 gallon tank.  Kind of large compared to the year before.
Blair Morgan stickers and signature on seat.
7c windshield.

Other than that it's a straight ZR600 from the year 2000.  The rails on the suspension are green also, I can't remember if the stock suspension had green rails.

The nice thing about the clicker shocks are they give you more selection in the stiffness or dampening of the ride than a stock ZR would have.  You can dial it in.  With 144 studs the thing really hooks up well and flies.  Of course it's no faster than any stock ZR600 of the same year, but it's an eye catcher.  The Camoplast track is very nice for hooking up and I had over 5500 miles before needing to replace the hyfax on mine.

You can jet down two sizes at sea level without having any worry about engine meltdown since they jet these rich.  It's fuel miliage is poorer than the newer 600cc ZR's of 2001 because it doesn't have power valves.  Not having power valves means you don't have to use special oil for power valves.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Also there may be some parts differences between a Blair Morgan and a stock ZR, maybe mostly cosmetic.  I'm saying this because when I looked for parts at the local dealer they have a seperate microfiche for the Blair Morgan.  The modifications (according to what I heard) on the 350 sleds that were "Blair Morgan Special Editions" was done by Black Magic, but that's just a rumor I heard I haven't had that confirmed by Black Magic and frankly it wouldn't matter anyway.

I might upload some other pictures on some webpages later if your interested, I'll have to look around for them as they are archived on a CD I have at my house.

Greg

·
Registered
93 Posts
So what you're saying is it's all stickers and clickers LOL. I got your pic right here...ha ha! 5000 + miles in two years does take its toll!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts