Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture of my sled before I take the motor out and put the sled in the basement for the summer.
The sled set a world record in Hayward wisc. It went 158.45mph in 1000ft. Can't wait till next year. Have a 1235cc. motor being built for next year.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
speed150,
 congratulations on the record, if that sled wouldn't do it nothing will.  
 it looks crazy.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
That sled is sweet!  Awesome paint job. Congratulations on the new record!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice sled, congrad's on the new record. Any more pic's of the sled on or off the track? if so post em, looks sweet and mean

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DanR @ April 12, 2002, 12:01pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">now that's one moded doo! look great ![/b][/quote]
Heck yeah it is.  That would be one heck of a sled to tame on the trails.:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a couple more pics in the classified area where i have the motor sale. I'll post some more later.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you launch off the line it slams you in the seat. then the next thing you know it's over. It's 0 to 158 in 7.1 seconds. I'll post some more pics after i scan them

·
Registered
458 Posts
Well done!!! on the record,,  man i love speed also,,  just don't have the resources, i e MONEY  
to go that fast,,  good luck in the future,,,   regards,,  Greg,,

·
Registered
417 Posts
Speed, nice ride. What is the tube on the side. Fuel tank? Is that a Polaris tach? What does that twin rotary spin?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Krusty, yes that is the fuel tank. yes it is a polaris tach for now, looking on buying a VDO recall tach. If you or any one else knows who has the best deal, could you please let me know. And the motor turns 9450 rpms. If any one is interested  the motor is for sale!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
SWEET sled, speed  

1 - 17 of 17 Posts