Snowmobile World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
WOW!  I've been waiting to see the Spring graphics.  I'm not into geeking up a sled though.  Trying to decide if I can afford one, then Black or Green.  Nice sleds though!!!

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I like those sleds theres only one problem. With all those color and graphic designs I am having trouble picking on out that I would buy. I am ticked my dealer didnt tell me about these when I ordered My ZL. Thats it im trading both in for one of these bad boys ASAP

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got the 03 cat brochure in the mail yesterday!!!!!! I must say that the sabrecat F7 in black is a must have in my book! I love all the other colors and graphics, but i just don't know if I could ride red, someone might think its a Polaris. Gee, sure am glad I ran out and bought the 02 800 efi cce in black! I will just have to see how much I will get screwed on a trade with only 164 miles on it with 192 studs, orange screen kit, orange handlebar pad, and orange snow flap!

Modified by moderator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.