Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
WOW!  I've been waiting to see the Spring graphics.  I'm not into geeking up a sled though.  Trying to decide if I can afford one, then Black or Green.  Nice sleds though!!!

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I like those sleds theres only one problem. With all those color and graphic designs I am having trouble picking on out that I would buy. I am ticked my dealer didnt tell me about these when I ordered My ZL. Thats it im trading both in for one of these bad boys ASAP

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hmmmm! What one do I want. So many choices. They make buying a new sled hard. They all look awesome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got the 03 cat brochure in the mail yesterday!!!!!! I must say that the sabrecat F7 in black is a must have in my book! I love all the other colors and graphics, but i just don't know if I could ride red, someone might think its a Polaris. Gee, sure am glad I ran out and bought the 02 800 efi cce in black! I will just have to see how much I will get screwed on a trade with only 164 miles on it with 192 studs, orange screen kit, orange handlebar pad, and orange snow flap!

Modified by moderator.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Holy #### would you guys stop posting theses links to new sled. It is making it really hard for me not to go to my dealer and sort something out. that F7 is really horny though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts