Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is, and me all suited up and ready to ride. As you can see in behind me there is a sunset on the lake, imo the best time to go riding. Its nice to live on a lake, but right now you can only ride on the edge of the lake cause of the lack of snow in the middle. But at least I can go out, so I am not to sad. Sorry for the quality of the photo it was a little dark out and it didn't turn out so well. Tomarrow I will be taking another shot when its a lot brighter.

Until then, see you all.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
circa,
shut her down and let the smoke clear, nice back yard. seen a sled like that on the trails last night the guy was just blasting, met him at the gas pumps later heads up sled.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, she for sure doesn't lack power  :)

I wish I had more snow though... I guess I am too greedy.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Circa, nice pics.........
You should add them to the pics page that is run by DanR

·
Registered
203 Posts
Circa, nice pic.........
You should add them to the pics page that is run by DanR

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Circa, looks like a nice place to play!  I've never ridden a triple\triple but from my personal experience I can say that you shouldn't be disappointed with the power from a rotax 700 twin if that's what you choose to get next.  The 02 MXZ 700 is my first brand-new sled and definitely the fastest one I've ridden.  I've put 140 miles on so far and can't wait for more!!  The precision skis do make a noticable difference in stability especially when riding in hard early morning trails (with a lot of previous ruts that single runner skis seem to catch in).

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
WOOHOO!!!

Looks like TONS of fun!!!  Do a lap for me would ya??  5 weeks and three days untill my YNP snowmobiling vacation. (No, I'm NOT counting the days
)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have been really busy today and haven't had time to upload the pictures. But the photos are taken...

I will get to it soon.

yellosled, I think that mxz is the best looking machine out their and I really am set on it. I used to think the viper was the greatest thing, but now all I am seeing is yellow. I will admit though I may consider a new zr, but I am not so sure about that.

Peace out,
Circa

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know this is a bit late, but I don't break a promise. Here is the other pic.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree it beats gen II any day. Edge isn't bad though, aggresive looks alot like edge imo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts