Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corey,
Can we still upload pictures? I see we can give a http: but no upload like before. I am trying to setup my avitar. Thanks!

Dave

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
It looks as if you already found it. Just use the attach file feature at the bottom. No more entering the IMG tags.

Yes the image will indeed be inserted into the post, but I don't mind if users do this to get their avatar uploaded to our server. I only ask that you please attach them in this particular forum.

Thanks.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Also, I see that some users are trying to shrink down images to try to get them the right size for avatars.

You need to resize them properly to get them to look right. If anyone has trouble resizing a image for an avatar, please email the image to me and tell me that it is for an avatar.

I will resize it, put it on the server and provide you a html address to use for the avatar.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Corey,
If you would, could you give me a html:// for this pic?

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Dave, you should try to cut out the background of your pic and try to focus on your truck, im still working on mine. remember it a maximum of 64x64 pixel...

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Quote from 800MXZ, posted on Oct. 26 2001, 10:19
Corey,
If you would, could you give me a html:// for this pic?

Code:
http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forums/iB_html/uploads/post-05998-bd2.jpg
If you are using Internet Explorer, all you need to do to find the URL is right click on the image and select properties. This will provide the URL address for the image.

Eventually I will setup a way to easily upload avatars. Just need some time.

Note: If there is enough interest, I can increase the max size of avatar allowed. At least a little bit more.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Corey, Thanks!!! Sorry for the Internet Ignorance!

I know I would like to see them bigger, but not at the expense of the site.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Corey,
I'm finally doen with this, you can delete any other images if you like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts