Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys tried AAEN pipes.  I notice they are alot cheaper than other aftermarket companys and weight alot less than them to.  For example they claim that their single pipe for a 2002 xc 600 is 25lbs less than stock but only makes 6hp.  What do you guys think?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I haven't heard to much about them, concerning Polaris sleds, but they get great numbers with yamaha triples. HTG, SLP, and PSI pipes usually are the ones for Polaris. Hope this helps a bit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is this with or without a can? Cuz 26 pounds is a lot just for the pipe, also are the ceramic coated? Oh and how much did they want for the pipe for your sled, you can try hotseatperformance.com for polaris mods tooo.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
They make a good pipe but they are loud and tingy as they use a very thin metel to make there pipes from. And that does seem like alot of wieght for a sigle to be saving. Hot To Go racing (HTG) is a polaris power house and the place to go for the best.
Caleb

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think this Aaen pipe is with a can it retails for $429.95 canadian.  I would like to but a hot seat pipe on it but they are about $750 canadian. and only save like 9 Lbs.  Check out www.royaldistributing.com this is were I found the pipe.  They also have a smoking deal on C&A pro skis $429 bucks Canadian.  Check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts