Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that things are getting wrapped up it's time to get the graphics done . As it sits here naked it's starting to grow on me :confused: . I have some ideas but the plain look is looking pretty good too now that I have done some other changes . As soon as I get my front end back together ill need another pick to play with . There's not to much of a change from this pic other than some polishing and the color of my shock bodys( dark charcoal) which I did yeasterday. Plus the skid plate needs to be put back on which I kept silver like last year. One thing thats still to come off is the yellow bomi sticker on the trunk pod( thinking of the yellow on black one ).
Think maybe I should go naked?
mutt
[attachment=38417:plain.jpg]

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
How about a '"BRP" icon in charcoal on the flanks. Sort of like the "007" logos on the 2003.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
reflective black flames

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Rick. I think it looks good PLAIN. Can you give that a clear coat? { but I still say that putting a CAT on it would give it a nice touch :whistling: }

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I like plain M&Ms my self :tongue: Your sled looked good before but now it has a more clean stealth look :wink:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Rick...I like it the way it is! I think fresh powder is the key to good graphic! :thumbsup:[/b]
Right :hallo1: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
If you're asking about M&M's, then I prefer peanuts.

However, I doubt you care what I eat. :D

So to answer any other questions, NAKED!!! w00t :lmao:

But as RevHead said, it's what you like.

Take PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE my friend.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK I been messing around and I thank all of you for your thoughts. Nothing in stone has been decided, but I doo have one with PEANUTS :slick: .
This one is one of two ive done up ,the other has ski-doo instead of mxz .I kinda like this one the best out of the two though. The plain is still a thought yet too :unsure:

What do you think?
[attachment=38485:B2.jpg]
Yes im having a hard time letting the bee go :blush:

mutt

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im getting a 50/50 on the two versions , snow4 likes this one :slick: .
[attachment=38486:A1.jpg]

MUTT

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I vote the MXZ it blends better than ski-Doo does with the Bee, IMHO!!![/b]
pfffffffft !

lol

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
i say the ski-doo one although plain looks good also[/b]
I agree 100 % the plain looks good but out of the peanuts the ski-doo one looks better imo.

Snow4

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks great plain..... but if your set on graphics...... I would use the mxz.... just my opinion

Is it snowing yet?????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts