Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was looking over the sled today,notice both of my skis now have some chunks missing out of them,stock polaris skis..pretty good ski,but at a 125.00/ski, i was wondering if there were any aftermarket skis that were close to bout the same price range,but were a little better of a ski...???-INDY

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Oem skis are preaty good for what they cost.......I always have chunks missing.......If they are  on the bottom it doesnt bother me.......Its when there is big pieces missing in the sides I will replace them but It seems like oem skis are the best bang for the buck (especialy on newer sleds)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea they are missing pieces out of the sides,i wasnt to worried bout the bottoms either, the oems are good thought thanks-INDY

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought a pair of C & A Pro skis and love them. I bought them at Haydays brand new for $250 with hardware. I talked to the guy not to long ago and he said he'd still sell them for that plus $10 shipping. These skis handle great, are lighter than the others, and have some great colors.
www.sledpro.com is where you can get them for that price
(the last I knew)

No matter where you go, there you are.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey md2020, what are the best pros and the worse cons of your skis....C&A and USI are the two im considering along with the factory ones...also what sled did you put them on??how bout in powder??good?? thanks-INDY

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't know anything about USI. I ran these C & A's in Wyoming in the Mts.  and on the trail with my 2001 Edge X 600 and they were great. Where ever I put the skis, the sled followed, and with only 6" of carbide. I only had one problem, I hit a nice up hill jump and on my landing my yellow ski loop exploded. I picked up the pieces and continued riding the day out with no problems. The next day I reworked a loop from a spare sled and rode out our week trip with no problems. When I got back from out trip I e-mailed C & A and told them about my problem, they sent me a new pair of loops and a C & A hat for my trouble ( I did have to send them the broken one ).  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
You can get a pair of skidoo persison skis for it.  I heard they made it possible to buy a pair for other brands one being polaris.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey i forgot to ask you which set of C&A skis it is that you bought md2020..??im looking into gettin the sport advantage ski..it looks like a nice set,and  fairly inexpensive as well..any other comments from anyone else out there..thanks-INDY

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey I have a 02 pro x 440 and my skis are just gone and I was going to get a new pair so I like the C and A pro but I looked at the web site and it says they are 319.00 so what guy or how do you get them for 250.00 + 10.00 shipping ?
               THanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey myer racing I know Iam going to race 1 race forsure and maybe more would they still gave me the 1/4 off or not and do they come and watch you race?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't know for sure how the race program will work for next season but last year all you needed was to have a competition membership with WSA. I believe you can download the race app. off the website otherwise I have a 800 number for them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts