Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I put this in another forum but I didn't get any help yet. I have a 93' arctic cat 580Z and I am putting an ETT suspension in it. When I got the suspension they did not have the sled so I couldn't take measurements. 1997 was the first year of the ETT skid. Could one of you with an ext or zr, 97' or after, take the distance from the drive shaft to the front hole and then from the front hole to the back hole (center to center). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. The only thing is, that it says it's for a 95' and 96' zr, so I don't think I'd just be able to measure 2" forward from the front hole because mine had a different suspension in it than the 95' or 96'. I know the distance between the back holes would be the same but I think I need the distance from the drive shaft to the front hole. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just checked browns http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/frame.cg...rts/SNOWMOBILE/ same suspension was in your sled as my 93 Tcats and 93 Wildcat so it should work . Worked great for me. And it's not just 2 inches forward of the old hole. It's also 4 and a half inches down from the top of the tunnel. Here's the quote from the installation instructions'

"The new front mounting holes are located about in the middle of the new plate. The front hole is 2” forward of the existing row of stock mounting holes and 4 ¼” down from the top of the inside of the tunnel."

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the help thundercat900. I really appreciate it. Those websites are really helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts