:D LMOL :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thats funny :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
can you say REV. nice theft deterent though and I like the SKI DOO snow flap.

ski doo all the way :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
:devil: That was pretty funny but all you did was cover up the REVS ugly ness with a touch of class on a other wise peice of junk skidoo.LOL

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
yup the rev is not the prettiest sled, especially when they come in one, two and three on race day and your sled is not yellow blooded.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thats too much..LOL!! :D :D :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
last i knew there wasn;t such thing as class for a polaris.

explain to me when polaris will FINNALY COME UP with something other than different graphics :sarcasm: .

pullithairless

·
Registered
179 Posts
So it came in 1,2,3, in a race wooooo you skidoo guys must have painted the town red. What bragin rights still is the ulgyest thing on the snow. lol I see you guys all the time on the trals with you'r new FAST SKIDOOS saying there the fast things out there and tell me go buy a skidoo lol and half a season later i see them again not braiging up how fast there snowmobiles are but asking can you give me a tow please and i smerk and say Sure and and drive as slow as possible just to #### those fast guys off ttyl cat's

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Originally posted by Indy Rocket@Nov 18 2002, 06:36 AM
So it came in 1,2,3, in a race wooooo you skidoo guys must have painted the town red. What bragin rights still is the ulgyest thing on the snow. lol I see you guys all the time on the trals with you'r new FAST SKIDOOS saying there the fast things out there and tell me go buy a skidoo lol and half a season later i see them again not braiging up how fast there snowmobiles are but asking can you give me a tow please and i smerk and say Sure and and drive as slow as possible just to #### those fast guys off ttyl cat's
Accually we dont really get excited about 1,2,3 finishes anymore. I guess were kind of used to it. :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Originally posted by Indy Rocket@Nov 18 2002, 10:36 AM
Talk about an attitude ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
:devil: Hey you guys are the one's with the attitude i never went and made fun of the rev like you guys did about polaris you guys may just think of it as a joke but when i go make fun of you'r skidoos you get all pissed of and i just try to make a joke about the polaris cover covering up the revs none good looks and given it a touch of class just jokeing around then you guys get made at me so i say if you can give a joke and can't take one back that's you'r problems ??? .

·
Registered
468 Posts
well put indy rocket,i ride a polaranus,and a ski-poo i like em both,i don't make fun of any bodies sled i prove who's better on the snow not on a computer.if i just got a new sled of any brand i wouldn't like people to make fun of it,but on the other hand i think its just all in good fun.

·
Registered
959 Posts
ya gotta admit zzzz1 had a pretty good punch line there :D i haven no problem with any sled i just like to ride

1 - 18 of 18 Posts