Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
You're talking about Novi? No doubt the RR is nice. I spent a few minutes drooling on it too. It looks so small.....

Maybe just me, but that sled and the Shift toward the back of the Poo display I found embarassing. Seems like with a show of the caliber of Novi, they might have spent a little time spiffing up that RR under the hood. It looked as though it had just been parked after coming in off the trail last time, then brought to the show as is. Rust on the Y pipe, nobody even wiped it down under the hood. The poor Shift looked like it had rear ended someone.....the hood was all skuffed up! Looked as though it had gone under the rear of a sled in front of it. GEESH Polaris. Get it together......

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're talking about Novi? No doubt the RR is nice. I spent a few minutes drooling on it too. It looks so small.....

Maybe just me, but that sled and the Shift toward the back of the Poo display I found embarassing. Seems like with a show of the caliber of Novi, they might have spent a little time spiffing up that RR under the hood. It looked as though it had just been parked after coming in off the trail last time, then brought to the show as is. Rust on the Y pipe, nobody even wiped it down under the hood. The poor Shift looked like it had rear ended someone.....the hood was all skuffed up! Looked as though it had gone under the rear of a sled in front of it. GEESH Polaris. Get it together......[/b]
You are right, I thought the same thing about the RR :blush:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts