Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
You first ...I'm scared....... LOL

Didn't we just do this a couple months ago ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha, i will as soon as i get some pics on here...not too sure, i tried to look back on the pages and didnt see anything like this post, but maybe there was..oh well...if anyone has any new pics. Peace.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Bonzi,
 Sweet a## sled. I know what the Genesis motors pull like. What is your's tuned for? 235 trail 265 Lake etc.
Caleb

·
Registered
171 Posts
Been dynoed at 240 hp, 160 ft. lbs torque, but dyno numbers can be funny. It's in a Holtz chasse 470 bs. I didn't build it so I cant take credit for more than buying it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
My ride

·
Registered
282 Posts
Here was my '01 Pro X 440 that used for snocross and cross country racing. This picture was taken in January this year after about 5 snocross races and 800 miles of terrain racing and serious ditch riding. I like to keep my stuff looking nice but I think sometimes it actually keeps me from getting to aggresive.'01 Pro X 440 It wouldn't let me post the actual picture so here is the link. I also have a '00 XC 440 sp (wifes) and a '02 Sportsman 500 HO X. I will be adding a '03 Pro X 440 and a Pro X 120 (son) this fall to my stable of toys. I sold the '01 a month ago to make room but I need a bigger garage!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts