Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I have a 1994 Indy trail deluxe ( 133.5 inch trak) and I was wondering if any better suspensions out of other sleds are compatable with it with little to no modifications e.g. model, year, suspension model thanks

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
you could but in an xtra 10 136 suspension. they are on 97-99 RMK and 97-02 SKS. you will have to drill new loaction holes and thats it. it is a much better suspension and ride them the old xc100 133 suspension

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you could but in an xtra 10 136 suspension. they are on 97-99 RMK and 97-02 SKS. you will have to drill new loaction holes and thats it. it is a much better suspension and ride them the old xc100 133 suspension[/b]

would I need to get a new track to fit a 136 suspension though?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
yes you would but unless you plan on getting a newer sled this is about the only thing you can do. there is no 133 suspension other then the one you have, everything is 136 now, no more 133. i have heard of some guys that have fit a 136 skid on a 133 track but its really pushing it

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes you would but unless you plan on getting a newer sled this is about the only thing you can do. there is no 133 suspension other then the one you have, everything is 136 now, no more 133. i have heard of some guys that have fit a 136 skid on a 133 track but its really pushing it[/b]

ok thank you very much for the tips
any idea what a decent used track and suspension would run me ? just a ballpark figgure

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
you your looking on ebay and just around and wiat for the right deal you should be able to get the susepsnion from 300 to 400 max and a track for 200 or less. have you ever gone to heydays

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you your looking on ebay and just around and wiat for the right deal you should be able to get the susepsnion from 300 to 400 max and a track for 200 or less. have you ever gone to heydays[/b]

heydays? never even heard of it lol ( Im in Canada by the way)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
you have never heard of heydays and you are a snowmobiler, wow. it the largest swapmeet/drags/sledadvertising event in the world. its in forest lake minnesota every year at the end of the summer. it something like 100,000+ people there every year. its great 2 day event lots of fun and lots of cheap new and used parts everywhere.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have never heard of heydays and you are a snowmobiler, wow. it the largest swapmeet/drags/sledadvertising event in the world. its in forest lake minnesota every year at the end of the summer. it something like 100,000+ people there every year. its great 2 day event lots of fun and lots of cheap new and used parts everywhere.[/b]

sweet sounds like fun...and a little too far of a drive for me but mabey in a few years I will check it out ..thank for all the posts they really gave a me a good place to start

1 - 9 of 9 Posts