Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have a link for Ski doo and yamaha microfishe but no Polaris . Let us know if you find one though

·
1,327 Posts
I have tried to get photocopies from the Polaris dealer in my area.  Unfortunately, a couple of years ago I was going to buy a new motorcycle from them but I got screwed. They were the only dealer around that had this bike, they jacked up the price almost $500 over MSRP.  I put down $1000 deposit and had planned to hand over the rest in 1 week's time, which was fine with them.  3 days later I found a northern Dealer with the same bike but they wanted $1050 less so I bought it from them.  The original dealer got pissed at me and would not return my deposit until I threatened legal action.  Since then they have not been very enthusiastic about dealing with me.

If there are any Polaris dealers out there that would send me photocopies or digital photos of the microfiche I could easily have a website with this information up and running within a day or so.

If you are a Polaris dealer, or know of one that would do this I would be happy to let them advertize on the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts