Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 97 Polaris xc 600. The seat is in terrible shape and was wondering if it is inerchangeble with other seats. I would also like to find out about used parts placed I could call or go to to find parts for my sled. Thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just purchased a 97 Polaris xc 600. The seat is in terrible shape and was wondering if it is inerchangeble with other seats. I would also like to find out about used parts placed I could call or go to to find parts for my sled. Thank you.[/b]

are you from minnesota? Im sorry I cant help with your question just thought I seen your from mn.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i see seats and seat covers on ebay quite a bit, also try the local sled junkyard. we got a couple in michigan, im assuming mn does too?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you from minnesota? Im sorry I cant help with your question just thought I seen your from mn.[/b]

I am from minnesota, I snowmobile in the Crosby/Ironton area, how about you?

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you are set on an exact Polaris seat cover, they can be found new, but they are pricey.

If you'd consider a 'generic' replacement, I think that Shade Tree offers a plain black seat cover for around $70 I think it was. Not 100% sure on the models they have available, but I did see them on their website last season, and consdered one for my '98.

You may find a used one someplace, the old Wedge chassis was around for a long time, and there's a lot of them out there. I don't know much about what is considered a fair price for something used like that, though.

Good luck in your search!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts