Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thats a spanky looking sled their buddy.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Man that yellow looks good with the red!

Just my opinion, but how about doing away with that monster XC grafic and buying the older Edge X yellow grafic, that would look really cool!

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you go to polarisindustries.com they sell graphic kits to make XC's into the Edge X, I believe they are $150 then you have to buy the seat decal too.....Also liquid nice work on the sled, I also have a red XC. I added yellow bumpers, ski toes, grill, roll-grips, tunnel braces, mtn. bar, bar hooks, and the red and yellow low pro windshield... the red and yellow look awsome together IMO!

·
Registered
90 Posts
YUK, skidoo yellow? leave the lemons yellow, not the good stuff. why would anyone want to copy a nother sleds prime colour? pol's look good in anything but yellow.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I like it. Leave it the way it is. It's very tastefully done. I have a preference to yellow myself.
MXZ500  

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yes that yellow should make it much easier to spot when you blow a corner and end up in the rubarb!! I still like the White with red and blue like the xcr package of older indys.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Again MXZ7 and I agree, the sonic blue X with yellow is the best looking sled on the market today. other than our mxz's of course.

·
Registered
97 Posts

Looks  SWEEEEET!! I'll be doing the same to my 02 700.  Why didn't you use the solid vent blank that goes on the upper right opening????Does the vent kit come with rivets?  What about the skid plate, rivets included??  After years of riding SKIDOO, I'll be on a POLARIS this year, I have seen the error of my ways. (But I am going to take a splash of yellow with me)>>>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts