·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe Polaris is wasting time on other things

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
It is weird it looks more like a Bombardier product, really. Yellow, does it have RER. LOL Looks like 2 narrow Firecat tracks, this will be the only thing they work well on, LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
1) it's called diversefied. If they have a bad year in one segment, hopefully another will pick up the slack.

2) They are not building the ASV's, only using their dealer network for the marketing.

Lee

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
diversified ? i can tell anyone for sure if you diversify then you do it with a likewise customer base.
 snowmobilers are hunters, fishers and outdoorsy people. {i want to say fisherMEN and outdoorsMEN but ladies do that too}. most all of us have tow vehicles, trailers, and a wide open space of some kind so they should try and capitalize on the people already coming in the door. try and create the family fun center at the dealership, not a diesel joint.
 if they are trying to use their dealer body to market this stuff they have gone off the deep end. can you cast a fly with a backhoe ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Paul, I agree with sks , polaris is not introducing new products just for the fella that takes his atv to his favorite water hole to cast a fly, its Diversified for a wider market of consumers. More power to em' ! Besides if  they dont pick up a new customer base they still manufacture the best snowmobiles and atvs' in the world !  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts