Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used some stuff called never dull its like a big ball of cotton u just break a piece off and scrub the alumnium. and wipe with a clean cloth u wont believe the difference. good on grab bar on back too cleaned it right up. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

·
Registered
624 Posts
:D My Mentor told me the same thing! He was such an artiste he pulled his suspention out and his SC10II now looks like CHROME! (Same for the clutch guard, and pipe heat shields!) :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Canadian Tire in the great white north.Not so great and white yet though.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
depends how north you are :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
as far as i know there are no canadian tires in the states

·
Registered
677 Posts
Regular aluminum foil does the same thing, just tear off a piece and start rubing you wont believe it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I you think NEVR-DULL works well, which it does, you should try Xtreem Metal Polish. It works even better, it's also a wadding polish, but they also make a sealer that helps keep the shine. I get mine from Chris Chrome in Travers City, Mich.
Here's the info off the can:
Xtreem Metal Polish
Hulcher Enterprises Inc.
1028 Shady Oaks
Denton, TX 76205
1-800-543-5553
In the States NER-DULL is marketed by Eagle One
Eagle One Industries
PO box 4246
Carlsbad, CA 92018
I wish I had Chris Chrome mag here to give you that info also :(
I haven't tried the aluminum foil, but I've heard of truck drivers using it to polish thier truck wheels.

·
Registered
80 Posts
does it hact to be regular aluminum foil or will the heavy duty foil work thats all i have at home just dont want to scratch anything

1 - 15 of 15 Posts