• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I vote for black sweatshirts with blue and white lettering and I like the idea of the sponsors on the back. :thumbsup:[/b]
We used to put sponsors on the back, but we got away from that last year. It adds a little more cost, but I think it's worth it...

Put a big pink ribbon on the back with all the sponsors names on it. :unsure:[/b]
Not a bad idea at all.....we could do blue and white on front and pink ribbon and white sponsors on back.....

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
We used to put sponsors on the back, but we got away from that last year. It adds a little more cost, but I think it's worth it...

Not a bad idea at all.....we could do blue and white on front and pink ribbon and white sponsors on back.....[/b]

:huh: It's for charity right?

·
10,054 Posts
Jeff, is there any chance that people can get what they want based on cost,,,, lets say you have 20 that want the long sleeve t shirt and 20 that want the sweatshirt,,,, knowing the sweatshirt is going to cost more than the long sleeve t will,,,

I am also for the black shirt with blue and white writing,,, sponsers on the back and a pink ribbon to go on there also,,,

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, we could do that Brian. I would just have to know who wants what and what size....

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Well......I guess I'm a spoil sport :lookaround: .....I vote for black and Yellow with white lettering... Or the charcoal gray with yellow lettering.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I like the idea of hot pink shirts, with a little blue lettering. ohh nobody had that idea huh? forget I mentioned it, LOL

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I like the idea of hot pink shirts, with a little blue lettering. ohh nobody had that idea huh? forget I mentioned it, LOL[/b]
Barry, you better be careful or our little secret may get out. LOL.....

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Barry, you better be careful or our little secret may get out. LOL.....[/b]
yeah you just let it out, :cussing:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Brian, problem is JT getting stuck with a small pink sweatshirt. I say for the ease of JT's job one type shirt and one scheme.

If the shirts are pink like last year I will just donate the cost of the shirt to the ride, I don't need another shop towel. Sorry I can't wear that shirt in public, call me insecure in my manhood all you want but neon pink and me just don't work.

·
10,054 Posts
I didnt mean for Jeff to have to have tshirts and sweat shirts in all different sizes and colors,,, what I was after was a black or gray tshirt and sweat shirt, same design in blue and white writing,,,, put the pink ribbon on it somewhere and then throw the sponsers on the back.
I think for his protection, all shirts are pre-ordered (even prepaid if he needs it),,, this way he gets stuck with none.
From the past, he knows he needs to bring a few extras, because he always sells them at the ride while we are there.

If the design on both are the same, the only difference would be the type of shirt they are on. If we start messing with colors and all on the design on each shirt, then his cost (our end cost) will climb,,,, so the design of the shirt or sweatshirt we need to have the same. Jeff has always done an excellent job with coming up with a couple of designs for us and then asking us which we liked,,, I would assume he will do that again this year,,,,

ARE WE THERE YET???

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.