Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Be afraid, be very afraid :undercover: Barry you in a pink shirt and a pink panther challenger :thumbsup: You would be the talk of Indiana :eek:hmy:[/b]
just Indiana, on a serious note. what ever, LOL

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
All right, since it's so close in the voting, here's what we are going to doo....We are going to do long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. In addition to that, we are also going to offer choice of charcoal or black. This is going to be a little confusing, so I need everyone who wants one to state what they want, what color and what size.
Design this year will be yellow and white on front. It will have a small pink ribbon somewhere, just not sure where yet. Sponsors will be in white on back.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I will take 1 L long sleeve T-shirt, charcoal

If you want I can pay up early, just pm or email me your paypal account email address.

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Can we get a price check please? ( for all 3 types) thanks !

Snow4[/b]
Snow4, not quite sure on cost yet...depends on how many people order. Printing is all based on pieces...the more shirts, the less cost per shirt. Based on past years, pricing will probably be between $15 to $25, depending on what you order and how many order. Also, we are doing two sides this year with different colors, which will make it a little more, too.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Snow4, not quite sure on cost yet...depends on how many people order. Printing is all based on pieces...the more shirts, the less cost per shirt. Based on past years, pricing will probably be between $15 to $25, depending on what you order and how many order. Also, we are doing two sides this year with different colors, which will make it a little more, too.[/b]
Hey Jeff, can you bring along a blue and black crack the throttle blue hat, and short sleeve and long sleeve size medium t-shirt?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Hey Jeff, can you bring along a blue and black crack the throttle blue hat, and short sleeve and long sleeve size medium t-shirt?[/b]
A black and blue crack the throttle XXL shirt and hat for me :blush:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.