Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll For Shirts For Charity Ride

13K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  snow prowler 
#1 ·
Decisions, decisions, decisions....

#5 ·
I vote for black sweatshirts with blue and white lettering and I like the idea of the sponsors on the back. :thumbsup:[/b]
We used to put sponsors on the back, but we got away from that last year. It adds a little more cost, but I think it's worth it...

Put a big pink ribbon on the back with all the sponsors names on it. :unsure:[/b]
Not a bad idea at all.....we could do blue and white on front and pink ribbon and white sponsors on back.....

#7 ·
Jeff, is there any chance that people can get what they want based on cost,,,, lets say you have 20 that want the long sleeve t shirt and 20 that want the sweatshirt,,,, knowing the sweatshirt is going to cost more than the long sleeve t will,,,

I am also for the black shirt with blue and white writing,,, sponsers on the back and a pink ribbon to go on there also,,,

#13 ·
Brian, problem is JT getting stuck with a small pink sweatshirt. I say for the ease of JT's job one type shirt and one scheme.

If the shirts are pink like last year I will just donate the cost of the shirt to the ride, I don't need another shop towel. Sorry I can't wear that shirt in public, call me insecure in my manhood all you want but neon pink and me just don't work.

#16 ·
I didnt mean for Jeff to have to have tshirts and sweat shirts in all different sizes and colors,,, what I was after was a black or gray tshirt and sweat shirt, same design in blue and white writing,,,, put the pink ribbon on it somewhere and then throw the sponsers on the back.
I think for his protection, all shirts are pre-ordered (even prepaid if he needs it),,, this way he gets stuck with none.
From the past, he knows he needs to bring a few extras, because he always sells them at the ride while we are there.

If the design on both are the same, the only difference would be the type of shirt they are on. If we start messing with colors and all on the design on each shirt, then his cost (our end cost) will climb,,,, so the design of the shirt or sweatshirt we need to have the same. Jeff has always done an excellent job with coming up with a couple of designs for us and then asking us which we liked,,, I would assume he will do that again this year,,,,

ARE WE THERE YET???

#25 ·
All right, since it's so close in the voting, here's what we are going to doo....We are going to do long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. In addition to that, we are also going to offer choice of charcoal or black. This is going to be a little confusing, so I need everyone who wants one to state what they want, what color and what size.
Design this year will be yellow and white on front. It will have a small pink ribbon somewhere, just not sure where yet. Sponsors will be in white on back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.