Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,'tis the season,snow is falling,trail permits are on,though trails are not yet open,and it is time to try to find insurance cheap enough to be able to ride this season.Tried Sledder's Choice,they need a vehicle besides the sleds,they would save me $30.00 on the van over what I pay now yearly,but cost $20.00 more than TD can presently do.A friend of my in laws has 2 RS Ventures,and has them insured with Td for just a little more than I can insure one!Can't quite understand the rhyme or reason to that one,Has anyone else found huge differences with the same companies and sleds?
Thanks,Bruce

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I use TD, because they are the cheapest without changing all my stuff to them.

FishHog

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I was with TD Primmum untill last year when I switched everything over to Sledders Choice.
They were within $10 of each other on 2 vehicles and 2 sleds but saved me $450 on my house insurance. That was worth switching for.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
State Farm... cheapest rates (compared to TD Primmum and Sledder's Choice) and I've got everything I own that's insurable with them.

·
Registered
438 Posts
State Farm... cheapest rates (compared to TD Primmum and Sledder's Choice) and I've got everything I own that's insurable with them.[/b]
Me too Mike. House, boats, cars, truck, life, the whole stinkin dealio

1 - 7 of 7 Posts