Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who was at the pontiac silverdome this weekend ? what happened there ?
 thank you

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
According to the Cat forum, Doo kicked butt! Morgan was on fire with the Rev in Open class. 1st and 2nd Kuster.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was there; it was a great show. On the first round of Pro Mod, Morgan was in the middle of the pack on the holeshot and cut down low in the first turn as a lot of other sleds were going too fast into the turn and have real trouble making the turn; he took first place a the first double. It's not always the holeshot that matters. That guy is a smart racer. The Pro Mod final had to be restarted due to some crashes. Morgan was in third or fourth on the first double after the first turn. I don't think he would have lost that race; but, who knows. On the restart, he scrapped it out in the first turn and ended up in first doubling the first corner jump. It was over from there. Both Morgans and Kusters' Mod sleds were rockin'. I think the final three winners were Morgan, Kuster, Yakazawi. Morgan, I think, finished almost dead last in 440. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. There was one race, previous to the final, where the whole field was all Cats except for one Doo in a 440 race. That Doo was Morgan; he didn't even finish. I think his sled was having problems. When all is said and done, Doo took the show and I still like Morgan. He's just looked like he was playing with the field. He's that good. Great time.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
snoprog,
 sounds like morgan got embarassed in the 440. maybe not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Saw the posting  on blairmorganracingteam message board that Blair finished fifth in the 440 class.  
 He had a bad race weekend in Saracuse N.Y..... it is also posted on message board.   Season is half over, he needs to make up some points.  If anyone can do it Blair can.  Go Blair Go.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
daffycanuck,
 i think if we look the whole doo team is 2 notches better {i've never looked}. but i believe blair brought a big basket of enthusiasum with him to doo.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Blair morgan took the mod pro class and he did finish 5th in the 440 stock class! BUT HE DID GET LAPED BY THE 1ST & 2ND PLACE RACERS??? he did not crash he was just plain dogin it! did not look like he was even trying to run! Arctic cat & Polaris only had earl reimer & jesse strege there! there big guns were nowhere to be seen! yamaha had yuri dude from japan,he actully looked good! The holeshots were dominated by a couple local brothers who race for cat John & Josh Zelinski they both had killer wholeshots outrunning the big guns from ski-doo and team warnerts factory semi pro racer! John in the pro class & josh in the semi pro class! Amanda johnson took the womens class but it was really tight there were 3 other girls on her she did not win easily! It was a great time and we sat at the first turn, The braap pack was there and one of the guys did a turnaround backwards while in the air no handed landing facing rearwards of the sled when he landed can you say crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts