Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be at the dome racing on Saturday,,  Sport class #923..  

Anyone else going to the big show??

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The silverdome has come and gone and I"am here to tell ya the REV is one AWSOME MACHINE! Blair Morgan  absoulty KICKED ###! In the first 10 lap heat he caught and passed the end TWICE! This sled rocks! If there was a REV in the pack it won the race. Morgan handled it like it was part of him, passing everybody like they were riding 70"s model sleds!
It took the jumps and the rough more like a bike. The new cats did"nt stand a chance but they were the next best sled out there. As for polaris, hardly any there but what was there did good. Yamahahahha there was ONE yes ONE and he should have stayed home.
I got to say the REV is not a pretty sled but it is pure race breed, mogul mashing, launching rocket ship to date!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mikadoo,
 that morgan he does it without making it look rough, he makes the track look smooth. something else i noticed is that it hardly seems he is squeezing the throttle at all, his sled purrs it never screams like the rest.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I must admit, I was impressed with the New Skidoos, they dominated the racing. They didn't ever get the holeshot, but once past the first turn they were gone. Skidoo clearly at the moment dominates with the new sled design. Cat comes in second with the new F7. Now if they could just get a bigger track to get the speeds 40mph faster! Then it would be mangled mayhem!! I enjoyed the crash action and Nascar style bumping. It was a lot of fun and my first time at any snowcross event. Not as much fun as MSDRA drag racing, but still fun to watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts