Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it true that all my power is coming from my excaust ports and not so much intake and i should spend more time on porting&pollishing excaust, and can i on a mxz670 1998 will it help performance on this sled.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is it true that all my power is coming from my excaust ports and not so much intake and i should spend more time on porting&pollishing excaust, and can i on a mxz670 1998 will it help performance on this sled.[/b]
NEVER MIND went in performance forums, seen porting topic's and Thumbdoctor's topics from 2003,I would give my rite nut to be that smart.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
NEVER MIND went in performance forums, seen porting topic's and Thumbdoctor's topics from 2003,I would give my rite nut to be that smart.[/b]
LMAO, Thumbdoctor is an very intelligent man that is extremely knowledgeable about sleds and many other things. However, he gladly shares that knowledge. He doesn't want your nut, right or left. You can keep them. Once you get that 670 where you want it, you'll need both nuts to see that sleds potential. :lmao:

Jeff

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO, Thumbdoctor is an very intelligent man that is extremely knowledgeable about sleds and many other things. However, he gladly shares that knowledge. He doesn't want your nut, right or left. You can keep them. Once you get that 670 where you want it, you'll need both nuts to see that sleds potential. :lmao:

Jeff

Sorry, I couldn't resist.[/b]
LOL trailblazer, that's a good one. Im that smart in Hardwood floors, And i appreciate everybody who's has help me on here, i will be signing up to be a member it's WAY WORTH THE MONEY. Crash dummy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts