1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Let that video show for the record that pogos are not safe to jump. :dazed:

·
Registered
496 Posts
5.5 if you land at the right angle . Nice video Love the part were it cuts the brush !!
My pogo jumped like crap to , even worse when the jumps arent level than you come crashing down on its side with no suspension.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The Pazers the only one that got air in that vid! Way to step up! A little pow always helps with the landing; if you've got enough pow who needs suspension!

·
Registered
106 Posts
[attachment=40185:kamloops...h_05_027.jpg]

Here's one of a couple of Mtn lights in Valemount BC.[/b]

i like that sight
do you get the fan clogged with snow in all that powdery stuff?looks like mine would

i have a short track phazer and id love to give a long track a go!

·
Registered
586 Posts

Here's my old PZII. That was the day that I sold it. Winter of 2006:(
Very sad day for me, but it was time to upgrade.

·
Registered
49 Posts
1991 yamaha 485cc phazer 2 longtrack. 3" body lift, new shox/springs, 136" x 1 3/4" lugs. new woody's carbides, and much more... climbs hills like no ones business as all you phazer owners know!!!

[attachment=40594:phazer_21.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts

Maybe this year we will get enough snow for a good action slot.
a couple years ago I rode With a couple guys in powder. One was a Cat and one was a Doo, They had to stop repeatedly to melt the snow that was accumulating under the hood. I never had one single problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Maybe this year we will get enough snow for a good action slot.
a couple years ago I rode With a couple guys in powder. One was a Cat and one was a Doo, They had to stop repeatedly to melt the snow that was accumulating under the hood. I never had one single problem.[/b]

Looking good.. I will post some of mine in the next few days..

Skoka

1 - 16 of 16 Posts