Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cory I checked the rest of the site and it seems okay other than the home page does not center
I have to always use the arrow key or the slide bar at the bottom of the page to center it. ( while posting this topic the words I am typing )are out of site on the screen The words in parentheses anyway. I just noticed while typing this the arr(ow buttons do not work I have to )use the mouse on the slide bar at the bottom. Remember I am using netscape 4.7

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by alindazip@Oct 4 2002, 10:58 AM
Cory I checked the rest of the site and it seems okay other than the home page does not center
I have to always use the arrow key or the slide bar at the bottom of the page to center it. ( while posting this topic the words I am typing )are out of site on the screen The words in parentheses anyway. I just noticed while typing this the arr(ow buttons do not work I have to )use the mouse on the slide bar at the bottom. Remember I am using netscape 4.7
This is an issue with Netscape. Once I fix the bigger problems with the site, I will install Netscape 4.7 and take a look at what we can do about it.

Remind me if you don't hear anything in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks cory I know you are busy :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts