Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny that we talked about drunk drivers.... I got side swiped by one a couple of weeks ago after 3 weeks in rehab I am home and feeling better. 3 broken ribs, a fractured arm, and I am back. Sad to say I wont be riding the spring out. Anyway.. I send my apoliges for the sticker situation. I will be back posting soon. Physical therapy leaves me a busy schedule but good thing shes hot.. LOL I  will talk to you later Peace out guys

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Don't be too "hard" on the therapist and get well soon  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Looking at the cupcakes, now snowmobiling is fattening  

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Powder, good to have you back, take it easy, don't be in too much of a hurry to ride that new sled, good luck with the "Therapist"

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Glad you're back!  Hope you have a quick but strong recovery.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Good to see you're back...we were looking for you last week.  Hope you recover OK.  Make sure the therapist rubs it where it hurts!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
 It is good to know you are healing.  broken ribs are painful

best wishes and a speedy recovery.    did you have this happen on the sled or is the  suv  messed up?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JIM FRITCH @ Mar. 23, 2002, 08:47am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Make sure the therapist rubs it where it hurts!!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]
Good luck with the therapist.........I mean recovery.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
powderboy,
 did this little mix up happen on the sled or the car ? sounds like you will be fine and atleast none of your family were with you.

all the best, paul.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Powderboy< iwas even wondering where you went. I hope all is going well. Best wishes Kevin

·
Registered
530 Posts
Good to hear that you are doing better.  And yes, those cupcakes are looking mighty tasty.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Glad to hear your ok, rehab sucks but at least you've got hottie helping.
Talking about drunks, one of the guys I usaully ride with got all hammered up last night, we went back to the cabin and I packed up and left (too much booze and drugs for me). Found out this morning he side swiped a driveway and smacked his sled up pretty good, he's also pretty stiff and sore but nothing broken (other than his sled).

Get well soon.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Glad to hear that you're allright.  Hopefully the loser drunk will get ten times the damage done to him as you received.  

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was traveling in my SUV when it happened. The drunk driver tried to drive away but one of my buddies chased him down and ran him off the road, the guy is going to do some serious time or at least I hope. I have a few fratures in my lower back and a torn muscle in my left thigh. I have been enjoying kicking my feet up but my buddies and my father went to old forge this weekend and got to tack on some more miles. The new sled has .2 miles on it and looks like its going to stay that way. I am thinking of ordering the pantera 800 or the firecat f5.. I dont quite know yet. Anyway I still have the pantera 550 and I still in need to get rid of her.. Drop me a line if you are interested. Thanks for all the support guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts