Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for advise. Own a Pantera 600EFI with power valves. The cables for the power valves can attach to the servomotor on either the left or the right side of the servomotor (looking from the front). Which side should they attach? I guess the same question, does the servomotor turn the connector piece clockwise or counterclockwise when its hits the majc RPM or 7000 or so? The side to connect is important as it will either pull the cable (correct) or push the cable depending on which way it turns.

It came back from the dealer (after cable changes) on the right side, which I think is opposite and wrong.

Any advise?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well, on my "01" ZR800 the cables are on the left side if you are standing in front of the sled. The servo moter turns clockwise to open the valves and counter clockwise to close the valves. There is a black plastic cover covering the cables but I cut out the plastic on the top and left side and glued clear plastic over the openings to make windows. So, when I start the sled ( the hood is open ) and blip the throttle the servo motor will cycle the APV's. That way I can make a quick visual check on there operation.

Auggie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts