Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know or know where their is any information on Arctic cat powervalves. I want more information then I have been able to find. I know their servo driven (not exhaust pressure or cylinder pressure) but I would like more indepth information. how are the servos controled when do they open or close.... Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I'm sure that if you got a shop maual/parts manual for the late model cats there will be detailed info on the powervalves and how they work.  I don't know much about them myself accept that the more you squeeze the happy trigger, the more they open.haha

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speaking of Manuals does anybody have the service manuals from Artic cat. Are they any good or are they a glorified owners manual that tells you to go to the dealer when you have a problem.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I havce a service manual for my 99' zr600EFI and the writing and instructions how to and what to do are really good but the pictures are really dark and you can't go by the pictures.  I am going to get one for my F5 and hopefully the pictures will be alot better.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The new manuals are coming on CD, I just got the 2002, you can purchase the paper version, it comes in 2 volumes, quite pricey @ about $200 for both!  CD runs between $30 to $50 depending on where you buy it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
#Webmaster Mode

--- JPL, please see SW Forum Rules & Terms in the HELP section, rule #1...

Thanks,

Corey
----

1 - 6 of 6 Posts