Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll let you know what I think once we get some snow around here.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I have also thought of getting one for those long tours in Cochrane. Where to mount it on the Zx chassis???

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Permafrost, my brother was going to get me one last year for my '01. He checked the caddy on a MXZ @ White Water & figured it was a no go. About the only space on my sled was between the muffler & recoil handle. He didn't think that was a good spot. On his '01 Formula Deluxe, this area is filled w/ the battery.

·
Registered
25 Posts
make sure the oil caddy you get has a rubber latch or something else to hold it together.  i got a powermadd last year and it must have been the older style one because after hitting some big camel backs and coming down kind of hard i smelt something burning.  the caddy bent forward from the impact and knocked the oil bottle onto the exhaust and melted a hole throught it and oil was everywhere.  make sure it has a cord or latch to hold it together!!!  this one i have is just like a piece of metal shaped in a U.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Choko sell a cloth accessory that rivets to your belt guard. I have one on my '01. They had one on Snowtrax TV a couple of seasons ago. I use it for hauling a qt of oil & some tools. It might hold 2. I'll check next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts