Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is one i was working on this weekend, going to get some more build next weekend and the following weeked. didnt have to much time. this one is about a 40 footer. going to build atleast one more about the same and 4 or so 20-30 footer. pic are kind bad because taken with a camera phone but enjoy.

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
here is one i was working on this weekend, going to get some more build next weekend and the following weeked. didnt have to much time. this one is about a 40 footer. going to build atleast one more about the same and 4 or so 20-30 footer. pic are kind bad because taken with a camera phone but enjoy.[/b]
Now that is thinking ahead...

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Boy to young and equiped with a 440 race sled :thumbsup: I can't wait to see some pics this winter.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you need more angle on the aproach but looks like a great start !!![/b]
i have this on HCS and everyone is saying i need it to be higher, i may add some more dirt and make it a foot higher but not much and the angle is a lot better in person then on photo. it going to be good. it a lot of dirty to move though with a skid steer, the guys on HCS think im crazy not having a dozer. im using what i got. ill have more after this weekend to post.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i have this on HCS and everyone is saying i need it to be higher, i may add some more dirt and make it a foot higher but not much and the angle is a lot better in person then on photo. it going to be good. it a lot of dirty to move though with a skid steer, the guys on HCS think im crazy not having a dozer. im using what i got. ill have more after this weekend to post.[/b]
Not to agree with other forums, but you may have to make it a little higher. You will come off of the jump at the one jump, but end up near the front of the landing area. It looks killer. I've gotta come and see you and try out that thing with my new Honda CRF125. I just got it last tuesday!

-Frank

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Do you got the sleds back together yet? I think we need to see a dry run :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you got the sleds back together yet? I think we need to see a dry run :thumbsup:[/b]
no i actually just got finished taking them completely apart yesterday, long summer not much time. i have my list of stuff i need from poo (mostly broken stuff) that im going to take over and give to my friends dad tim that works in the polaris part department in medina, he keep all the delaerships stocked up, to order and get me everything i need at poo employee cost. after that they will go back together a lot faster then they came apart.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On with the show I wanna see some action soon Freddy![/b]
i need snow first, maybe ill take one with the 4 wheeler if i can get it to got fast enough. i have clear a 40 foot table with it once but a 250 just doesnt go fast enough. im making a video this year so im going to have a lot of tape to show everyone. some friends and i are starting an am snow team trying to get a few more guys. we are going out west in the spring to do some riding and get footage. ill get more pics after this next weekend.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
not sure if the jumps are really small or they're really far apart. that looks a lot bigger than a 40 footer!!

btw, dont listen to the posers on HCS. i could build a way better track in a quarter of the time on a skid steer compared to any of them in a dozer. keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well after a short weekend, only got about 2 hours out there, here it is now. next weekend is my big building weekend. got all weekend to jumps more jumps. ill get more pics up tonight im at school right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
well after a short weekend, only got about 2 hours out there, here it is now. next weekend is my big building weekend. got all weekend to jumps more jumps. ill get more pics up tonight im at school right now.[/b]
The jump looks great. You will definetly have a fun time with that!

-Frank

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The jump looks great. You will definetly have a fun time with that!

-Frank[/b]
yes i will, you ever around come hang out frank. here are the rest of the pics, it was like 8AM when these there takes so the sun added some glare.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now that is starting to look impressive Freddy! :thumbsup:[/b]
thanks dave, next weekend im going to have a lot to show, i have a weekend with just billy and i at the ranch with the whole weekend project is just the track. you should come to MN and jumps then dave, the renegade can take it.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I hope there is no hospital visit required, just don't get too stupid! I know the sled will do fine as after riding Freddys sled on the RTYP trip I know it will fly. Actually hard to keep it on the ground, or unstuck for that matter :tongue:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts