Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
end of practice session...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
:D !!! LoL....sorry Zog..but that's hilarious...must have sucked is right..LMAO...sorry man! :p

·
Registered
524 Posts
If you had taken the time to put a set of roundslides on that sled he wouldnt have been able to catch you .......:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Zog.......You obviously need more test time if that Tahoe can catch you....

How much did that dinger cost???

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
The federales (RCMP) , dear god. How much did that cost. Down here it is 103.75 plus a victim surcharge. Seems like we are the victims. Snow looks good Zog

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah...it sucked all right! :angry:

Fail to carry drivers licence - $115
No registration - $115
Noise - $115
No insurance - $575
Speeding (140 in 50km zone)- $450
TOTAL - $1370

Looks like I'll be putting off the V-Force 3's for a while!! :cussing:

Snow was heavy and sticky. Couldn't get more than 140km/h in 660'. I'll have to install the twin Tillotson HD's. :sarcasm:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Zog i would fight that all the way. Punishing you like that because you forgot your wallet. Give the man a break. Look where he is living. :hallo1:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Those pics are hilarious zog.That mountie must have quite the hard on for sledders.I live in a subdivision and don't get hasseled about the odd blast around the streets.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Zog.....We all know that the Mounties always get their man, but that's ridiculous.
Go and put in a complaint with the Corporal of that Detachment, and see if he'll cut you a deal.

670 is right, it's time for the round slides.........

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll have to do that. Hopefully when I show them proof of insurance, my drivers licence and my registration, maybe I can get those ones dropped. The speeding...probably not. I'll change back to my stock can and ask them why they think it's so loud! Maybe I can get that one dropped, too! lol

Tillotson's...here we come!!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
You might get some of the charges dropped. Good luck. But anyway who took the pics?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Buddy of mine was timing me and taking pics. He was laughing so hard, I'm surprised he managed to operate the camera!!! lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Doo anything you can to get those tickets dropped. :cussing: I tell yah,, we live in a screwed up world now-a-days,,, What you did, didn't hurt nothing.

"In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world
is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal."

1 - 20 of 55 Posts