Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting one, looking for advice. What do you think of them??? Looking at Ice Ripper by Camoplast. Pros & Cons

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
From what I've heard they give you a little added security on the trail but no where near the traction of a typical studded track. The benefits would be less rotating mass, no stud pull through and all around less maintenance. I would say if you ride hard corner to corner that I would get studs, if you like some offtrail and are just looking for a little added securtity on the trail then this track would be a good option. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
610 Posts
I ride with 2 guys who have them. One has a ZRT600 and the other A ZRT with 1000 Tcat motor. Both love them and said they would never go back. Yes they are a better track if you ride a mix of on & off trail. You do not get the traction of a conventional studded track with these but you do get some added security in icy corners. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
20 Posts
my brother in law has a adrenalin 800. he got his but kicked by a f7. he switched to apre-stud track now he kickes ###

1 - 5 of 5 Posts