Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats her jag in front and she is standing at the back..who says you cant ride pregnant!! she is due any day but as long as the trails are smooth. She's put on 130 miles in last 2 rides.
Heading out again tomorrow..Steve

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Good for her rottie.My son had a few miles under his belt before he was born as well.Now when he rides with me he sleeps for half of it.Must be used to the noise and vibrations i guess

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (z800rtx @ Mar. 28, 2002, 09:16am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Must be used to the noise and vibrations i guess
[/b][/quote]
I hope you mean from the sled. LOL

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Z570..yes we think of that every time we ride, not just now that she is due but I always lead with her 50 feet behind and she watches my reactions to see whats going on. Our trails where we ride are 20 feet wide and good wide corners which helps. We also ride early in the mornings when there is little traffic. I still think it would be cool to have her go into labour on the trail and ride right to the hospital..hehe oh well probably not gonna happen..calling for rain and 7 today..i guess spring is finally here..steve

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
LOL mxz7 the noise and vibration from the sled.The kid loves to go riding with me but the only problem is he likes to hit the kill switch at intersections when i stop

·
Registered
686 Posts
Good for her! I see she is a tough Canadian girl according to your location. My wife rode when she was pregnant many years ago too. She was sledding two days before our son was born and those sleds back then didn't have any suspension. Congratulations to both of you. Better order up a new sled for the little one in a few years.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rottie,
 how's the baby ? what did you have ? this child must have been born having sled riding withdrawal symptoms.  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I figured I'd bring this one back for reference.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx Revrnd...the one downside of spending that much time sledding in my wife's belly is that i cant start the atv, sled or riding mower without her running to jump on..she just loves riding around..Our decision for her to ride pregnant was the best decision for us to make...its up to others to make up their mind based on informed information..Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts